How can you integrate metronic into my existing web app (hosted on a server). The web app use PHP (Laravel) as backend? Is there a tutorial I can read or watch, please?
Also, and please excuse my limited knowledge as I am new to programming, can I only use metronic Laravel demo or any?
If you have an existing Laravel/PHP web app and want to integrate Metronic into it, the recommended approach is to use the HTML version of Metronic instead of the Laravel-specific version. This is because the Laravel version of Metronic is designed to be used as a complete Laravel application, including its own routing, controllers, and other Laravel-specific features.
To integrate Metronic into your existing Laravel/PHP app using the HTML version, you can follow these steps:
1. Download Metronic: Visit the Keenthemes website or the marketplace where you purchased Metronic and download the HTML version of the theme.
2. Extract the Files: Once the download is complete, extract the Metronic files to a location on your local machine.
3. Understand the Metronic Structure: Take some time to explore the Metronic folder structure and familiarize yourself with the different components and files it provides.
4. Identify the Layout: Determine the main layout file in your existing Laravel/PHP app where you want to integrate the Metronic theme. This layout file typically contains the common elements shared across your application's pages.
7. Integrate PHP Code: Identify the sections of your existing PHP code that need to be integrated with the Metronic theme. This may involve updating PHP views, including the Metronic assets, and adapting your PHP code to work within the Metronic structure.
Please note that integrating an HTML theme into an existing Laravel/PHP app requires manual adaptation and customization. It's important to have a good understanding of both the HTML structure of Metronic and the code structure of your existing app. If you encounter any difficulties or have further questions during the integration process, feel free to ask for assistance.
If you have any additional inquiries, feel free to ask!