Does Demo1 angular has datatable similar to HTML version
I love your theme and will be making purchase of Metronic 8 in next day or two. Few questions I need clarification on before purchase.
1. Does demo1 has datatable component in angular which I am not seeing HTML demo1 version?
2. With $49 purchase, I will be getting all 22 Metronic demos of all available languages but I can use one for regular license, is it correct?
3. Looks like HTML version of demo has all components implemented. Is it easy to integrate with angular project? for example: datatable
4. Can I use same regular license for QA and production environment as its same code except for environment?
5. With this purchase can we get future updates for free, or it will be any charge associated? for example if demo comes up with angular 14 support, will that be available to download for free?
Thank you for your interest in Metronic.
1) You can use ngBootstrap Datatables
2) Yes, you are right. For 49$ you can use one of the demos/frameworks for a single project/client.
3) You can integrate most of the HTML/JS based features in the Angular version.
4) Yes, you can use one regular license for QA and Prod servers.
5) Yes, all future updates are free per license.
Hi Sean -
Follow up question on datatable part.
I can use ngBootstrap datatables but as far as styling and components (filter, export, actions dropdown) is concern can I use styling similar to this demo?
All styles (SASS files) from the HTML version are also imported into the Angular app. It means if you can use the same nested HTML markup with correct CSS classes - it will look the same as in the HTML version.
ngBootstrap can be customizable and you can add your custom CSS classes to each element/sub-elements.