Hello, after getting this template, I want to use some of its features in my own project. I am using html, css, js, jquery, bootstrap4 with ruby ââlanguage in my project
1) Can I use only html, css3 and js and features in html demo without scss files?
2) If so, how do the files arrive when purchased? How can I include it in my project?
3) Are there different versions of Metronic? There is no separation on the purchase page.
4)My project is a big project and If there is no css usage in this template, will it be a problem to use the css files in my project as scss? How can I do that?
I don't know the sass structure at all and I don't know what to expect. It seems complicated to me. I hope there is css, but you said that it is not developed, in a comment, the css file that I cannot customize will be a problem for me. If there is a version with html, css and js, can you guarantee that I can use it easily?
5) For example, if I wanted to use only the left menu feature, can I include only its css and js plugins in my project and use it?
After all, I don't want to use the whole template. I want to customize it piece by piece in my own project
Could you please state the way around this clearly?
1) Metronic's features are based on the Bootstrap framework and it's mandatory. Metronic is a theme and using its features requires its core sass code.
2) The CSS is compiled from our SASS files using our gulp or webpack builders.
3) Using Metronic's partials(left menu, etc) can be possible but it requires deep extracting all the required CSS code. Such use cases are very rare and we never tried that and our support does not cover such requests.