Three questions about license
I have three questions.
1. if we can buy a regular license first for evaluation? if all good, then we can upgrade to extended license?
2. The template license is limit to one domain or one subdomain?
3. We have dev and production, different urls, but same domain (portals.example.com & portals.dev.example.com), the template can be used on both - no need to buy two licenses, right?
Thanks for your interest in Metronic.
1. Yes, you can start your development with the regular license and purchase the extended license for the same product when you start charging your end-users.
2. You can let users use their own domain or subdomain as long as they use the same application from the server.
3. Yes, for your development just a single regular license is enough. But for production deployment, each instance requires a separate license.
Got it, thanks for your reply.