Support Center Module:
- You offer FAQ's, tickets, etc but I do not see the template where admin or users can create FAQ with text, video, images, etc? Can you please provide this link?
2. Tickets and Create Ticket:
- It looks like from the theme its your own support ticket form related to your customers/theme. Is there something similar that we can use for our custom ticketing system as far as templates?
- same question, where is the template we can use to create our own tutorials for our own members using the theme we purchased from you?
If you can provide as many links, support, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
- The system is implemented using a server-side language such as PHP or Java, and database engines such as MySQL or Oracle.
So our Metronic theme, as an HTML theme helps you with step #1. Step #2 will be the buyers' responsibility as every buyer has requirements and system specifications.
Based on your question:
1. We provide the frontend HTML template with CSS. The datatable for listing and forms can be used as admin from the templates.
2. The system is private as we do not provide the sample for the backend.
3. You can reuse any page from Metronic templates included in the package that is suitable for your system usage.