I just purchased "Good" Theme. I love it. I am wondering if you have any guidlines on how to integrated with Angular ? Do I need to create a wrapper Angular component for each pure js component provided ? Also, Have you any plans in the roadmap to make it more Angular friendly ?
Thanks for your purchase.
Building a fully functional Angular app out of an HTML theme requires some major changes and adjustments that we can not fully document in advance.
For Angular app setup you can follow the below important steps:
1) We assume you are using Angular 12 so use our Webpack Builder for your angular app.
2) To dynamically initialize the Core Layout & Components please refer to this guide.
3) To remove remove jQuery and jQuery plugins refer to this guide .
4) If you haven't checked our mega theme - Metronic Theme please have a look as we have complete Angular App for Metronic Demo 1.
5) You refer to Metronic Demo 1 Angular and use the solution for Good as Metronic and Good uses the same core HTML codebase/js components.
Thank you, the first guide link is broken. Can you edit it please ?