How to download all the templates that you have
3 questions :
1. If I were to purchase the metronic template from themeforest, I'm just curious on how will I be able to download all the templates that you guys provided.. Based on the previews, I noticed that you guys have more than 20 templates that are ready to be used...
2. Just to double confirm, I'll be paying $39 & I'll get the access to all the demos that you guys have shown in the preview?
3. It says that I'm able to get the source code from github as well, right ( I gotta provide my GitHub username & the purchase code )? Will all your demos be on GitHub?? Or I have to manually download them when I need to use them?
Thanks for your interest in Metronic.
2. Yes, you can get all demos and framework integration that are shown on the preview site. However, each new usage of Metronic requires a separate license. Check out this video to learn more about Metronic licenses.
3. Yes, If you provide your GitHub username and purchase code we can grant you access to our private Metronic repo. In the meantime, we have demo1 repo but in the future, we will push other demos to the repo as well. In the meantime the above Metronic Downloads page is where you can get all demos and all future updates to each demo anytime.