Extendend Licence - SaaS app
Hello, I would like a license clarification in the following scenarios:
1) One End product on a fixed URL domain. SaaS schema, clients pay a license to have access.
I understand I required one extended license, regardless of the number of clients.
2) Same product, but now deployed On-Premise, on a different domain.
Do I need a second license (one for the SaaS and one for the On-Premise)? The product is exactly the same.
3) On-premise, but a customized version. Customizations make the product slightly different.
Do I need an extra license for each customized deployment?
Thank you for your interest in Metronic.
1) Yes, you are right about this case.
2) For each deployed copy you just need a separate license. That means, that if you have 5 On-Premise setups you will need 5 regular licenses.
3) For each deployed copy you just need a separate license. That means, that if you have 5 On-Premise setups you will need 5 regular licenses.
If you need any further clarifications please do let us know.