ASP Core: please update documentation, cannot print either, d3 charts issue, some partials do not work
Hello, please see issues below, I spend a lot of time testing and sharing details.
1) When I print a help page half the content is missing, please make it easier to follow help on a printed paper.
2) Can you please update ASP Core 6 documentation to add a new view, where are all do we make changes.
3) When we add d3 vector charts, the entire page / content is not working
4) how to let user save his theme/color choices of the theme (sdebar colors, font etc.) like AspNetZero
5) what is the print css for someone who wants to print the web page when they are in the app.
6) drawers partials is not working for the feedback item on a page. I want to let users send me any issue so I can report it as a bug back to you , but I cannot get the side drawer/feedback button to work
7) Can you please add datatables filtering as a table
8) how to change to different layout theme from inside ASP Core starter theme
9) Here is the coding for your help in sliding window, you need a UI variable to set the value in admin section for user
For the print, if you just click print the help docs from the browser you will the issue when the paper comes out of the printer or the PDF.
D3 charts are vector and they dont fit in the container widget, what container and css attributes should I use to make sure that Vector graphs correctly fit/resize when the page is stretched out. Here is some help on this issue https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65553402/d3-change-svg-dimensions-on-resize-window
let me explain, the user wants to save the changes from this front end for his sign-out and next login, in asp core, how can we let them save/change/update the theme, currently i think you have cookie, can you please tell me how to access/get the Keen theme user widgets and theme settings in the backend controller.
I assume, the button on the side of the page is drawers, how can we make those partials, so user can post feedback, I cannot get this is on the backend as AJAX? is not working for the feedback item on a page
Also ASP identity scaffolding is very easy, can you please add those scaffolded pages
Also CRUD code gen is also very easy for controllers with t4, is that planned?
Lastly, the page load with all assests is very large, can you consider dynamic js to load only the assets used on that page?
Can you please share a roadmap, i.e what is the plan on the road map for ASP Core, I want to see if you can consider the dashboard widgets as partials view/viewcomponents.