i bought the template and now i want to use it, i go to use angular, i extracted the zip for the demo1 and when i trying run the application i receive the error Node packages may not be installed. Try installing with 'npm install'.
Error: Could not find the '@angular-devkit/build-angular:dev-server' builder's node package.
i need to do or to configuresomething before?
is my first project in angular
also , can you tell me why in angular only have 7 demos? i really want to use the demo22
It looks like you're facing an issue related to your Node package setup. You can try the following steps:
1. Remove the `yarn.lock` or `package-lock.json` file (depending on whether you're using Yarn or npm) and the `node_modules` folder in your project directory.
2. After removing these files and folders, run the "npm install" command to install the required Node packages using npm:
3. Once the packages are installed, you can attempt to run your Angular application with the "ng serve" command:
Regarding the number of available demos in the Angular version, at the moment, the template may include a limited number of demos. More demos may be included in future updates.
If you specifically want to use demo22, you can create your own Angular project based on it. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Go to the demo22 layout builder using this link: https://preview.keenthemes.com/metronic8/demo22/layout-builder.html
2. Create an Angular component for each partial file you've downloaded.
3. Use the downloaded HTML partial files within your Angular components.
4. You can get the assets (CSS/JS) from the HTML version of demo22 and integrate them into your Angular project.
Please note that creating your custom Angular project with demo22 components may require some knowledge of Angular and the Angular CLI.
If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.