Some question before buy metronic-responsive-admin-dashboard-template
I want buy this item
but have some question
- Some funtion doesnot work on demo
i see some funtion when click doesnot work, such as: in Dashboard, i create ticket, customer, create invoice, payment
-> when i bough it will work?
- to do list and task are diffrent?
i see task in project , and i can create task
i see to do list in Dashboard but canot access it (i also canot see to do list app )
- Can change between demo?
there are 20 demos now
i choose demo 1 and update data. Then i can change to others demos and keep these data?
- Email SMTP work?SMS gateway work?
i see email App -> i can recieve and sent email directly?
i see Notification by email of project/task > so it will notice me by email when project/task due ?
- does the packet include app for android/ios project? or i must buy extra?
- I want setup laravel on my share host. can you help me setup at the first time buying?
Thanks for your interest in Metronic.
Please find my answers for each part below:
- Some links and buttons are not fully functional or limited. Most of the links and buttons are linked to a specific page or perform certain actions.
- The todo list app will be developed in a future update and we can link that todo list to the todo app.
- Yes, you can implement the demo switching feature in your app. However, you will need to implement the switch functionality in your server-side code by manipulating the HTML code by selecting any demo.
- No, The Email sending/receiving is not implemented and it's not covered by the HTML theme. Such features require major server-side solutions which are not covered by Metronic at the moment. We can consider this for future updates of our Laravel version
- No, Medtronic is a browser-based HTML theme and it has no native mobile app support. However, Metronic as the HTML theme can be used in any mobile device's browsers in fully responsive mode
- To set up the Metronic Laravel version in your hosting you can follow the general Laravel setup from the official documentation https://laravel.com/ by just taking the whole Metronic Laravel source code and deploy to your hosting's web folder and setup the database connections, etc. For more info please check the Metronic Laravel Documentation
1) the email app
if you update this app, you will use your SMTP server or embed some email provider such as : Gmail ?
I can embed gmail to Metronic??
2) Chat app / contact
i can call the contact from chat window (OTT call)
I can directly call to the contact ? (i canot see any call button on Chat window)
The email system and OTT call features are quite complex and making it part of the HTML theme require lots of time and resources so we are not going to implement it at the moment. Maybe we can implement it in the future as a separate solution outside Metronic but by making it Metronic compatible.
in the account page: https://preview.keenthemes.com/metronic8/demo1/dark/account/overview.html
when i access by mobile, can i touch to Contact Phone and make a Call?
i try with demo, it cannot
Sorry for the late reply. Those features are for demo only. Not all features are fully implemented.
hi, your theme isnot include funtion of laravel?