Hi, i am using React Metronic v7 ,but i want to remove your redux from it but as soon as i remove it theme stops working.Can you help me to remove it properly from theme,so i can directly land to dashboard page instead of login page.i do not want to use your login functionality and redux ,i want to use our redux way.Please help me urgently on this because i already tried tomuch on it.i simply need to run the react application without redux with static data,after that i will add my redux with it.
1. try to prepare a skeleton (follow the docs: https://keenthemes.com/metronic/?page=docs§ion=react-skeleton)
2. in src/index.js file comment/remove lines 42-49 (setup redux store and axios)
3. in src/app/App.js remove <AuthInit> component from the code
4. in src/app/Routes.js remove rows 17-23 (and imports) + 26-35 + 39-42 + 46 (all not authorized cases)
5. in src/_metronic/layout/components/extras/QuiclUserToggler.js remove all redux rudiments and comment rows 37 and 41
6. in src/_metronic/layout/components/extras/dropdowns/UserProfileDropdown.js remove all redux rudiments and comment rows 38, 57, 78, 83
7. in src src/_metronic/layout/components/extras/offcanvas/QuickUser.js remove all redux rudiments and comment rows 41-46, 54, 55, 70,